WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME SUITABLE FOR
Group mentoring is suitable for the complete novice, for those who know and want to get involved in property investment but they
- 5 month programme focusing on multitude of relevant topics to take advantage of the current market conditions.
- Peer and senior mentoring and coaching combined
- Monthly face to face meetings covering various up to date topics such as mortgages, changes in rules and regulations, strategies and dealing with your challenges and concerns.
- Accountability of your progress and challenges and how to address these without delay and procrastination.
- Networking with like-minded people
- Group projects
- Access to your mentors, coaches and experts on daily basis.
There is an application process to ensure that this is the right way forward for you click below to apply which will take you less than 2 minutes to complete
4 DAYS OF INTENSIVE & HIGHLY INFORMATIVE SESSIONS
DAY 1: Planning & Structure
Bindar congratulations on your inspirational mentorship. I purchased 3 properties on the mentorship with you hand-holding me through these deals. Since then I followed your step by step process to acquire another 9 in less than 12 months giving me a portfolio worth 1 million pounds. Thank you for pushing me outside my comfort zone while keeping me safe. I would never have achieved my financial freedom without your support and encouragement especially at 63 years old when I thought it wasn’t possible
– Malcolm Ridley, Retired Commercial Manager
I am a 29-year old recruiter who is tired of working on someone else’s plan and wanted to have freedom and choices over my finances and life. I wanted to buy two investment properties on my mentorship. I achieved that within five months, receiving £800 cash flow from each property, totally £1,600 per month. Now, I have the tools and a system to repeat the process that I am using to find my third investment property.Thanks to Bindar for the mentorship!
– Boyana, HR Recruiter
© Copyright 2017 Smart Core Wealth. All Rights Reserved.