So, you are about to put your property on the market how to you pick the right agent to get this SOLD for you? There are so many options so firstly go into their offices and get a feel for them and how they work. Always try to speak to the manager and then ask the following questions.
- What type of properties do you sell and in which areas?
- Who are your typical customers?
- What is the market like?
- Where do you advertise?
- How much is my property worth?
- Can you show me what you have sold recently in the immediate area?
- Do you have a list of buyers who are looking for this sort of property?
- Tell us about your fall-through rate?
- Tell me about your team?
- Talk me through your fee structure?
- How long will I be tied in with you?
- Who is actually going to be conducting the viewings on the property?
After this process go with your gut instinct and the agent that you get along with the most and the one that you are most confident will sell your property.